Posted On: October 29, 2019
Do you like interacting with people? If you are looking to join a growing optical company and make full use of your talents and capabilities, then this could be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a Optician to join our already awesome team, one with a strong desire to utilize their expertise and multi-tasking skills to ensure our patients have an exceptional experience. Eye and Ear is constantly cultivating their knowledge base to be able to educate and deliver a top tier customer experience. So if this sounds like you Apply Today!!
Our staff at Eye & Ear wants to make your experience exceptional. We will go above and beyond to make sure your vision needs are met. Our distinguished team provides the best care and service to every patient. Our Reception staff provides a cheerful friendly environment, making our patient feel comfortable and at home.
Eye & Ear prides itself on providing the finest customer service, the best quality products, at the greatest product value. We strive to service the market place with innovative products and ideas. We believe eyewear is one of the most important accessories in your wardrobe. Whether you choose glasses or contact lenses, our team will help you make the best decision.
Vision is a precious gift that we are passionate about improving in every way.
Open Position – Optician
· Oversight of the merchandising of frames, spectacle lenses and eyewear accessories
· Ensure that the practice’s optical quality standards are met
· Manage all aspects of eyewear orders and patient pickup
· Work with patient in adaptation of their lenses
· Adjustment and minor eyeglass repair
· Interpretation of prescriptions written by ophthalmologists and optometrists
· Collection of eye measurements including corneal width and thickness
· Helping clients select eyeglass and lens treatments including tints and coatings
· Creating work orders for lab technicians to ensure delivery of the proper lenses
· Adjusting eyeglasses to ensure a proper fit
· Repairing broken frames
· Educating clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care
· Keeping track of orders, prescriptions, and inventory
Skills & Qualifications
· Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance patient relationships
· Strong sales ability
· Have an eye for fashion
· High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Computer literate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma
· Prior experience as an Optician or in the optical industry
Job Type: Full-time